Cost of Living Help
cost of living
Sheffield City Council have pulled information, help and support on cost-of-living into one place to make it easier to find what you need, including:
- Money support
- Food support
- Community support
- Help with energy costs
- Business support
Household Support Fund
The fund could help with paying for anything from food to electricity.
Check if you're eligible for a council tax discount, or what to do if you're struggling to pay it.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Money Saving Expert
Other help and advice:
- Money Advice Service, call 0800 138 7777 8am to 6pm.
- National Debtline, call 0808 808 4000 9am to 8pm.
- StepChange Debt Charity, call 0800 138 1111 9am to 5pm
- Free school meals, call 0114 273 4567
- Pension credit, call 0800 99 1234
- Childcare costs help
- Stop Loan Sharks, call 0300 555 2222
- Sheffield Credit Union, call 0114 276 0787
Olio - Food
Help with energy costs
Warm Home Discount Scheme
Home Energy Saving Tool
Help to Heat
If you run a business, you may be feeling the impacts of the rising cost of living there as well as at home.
Business Sheffield’s expert team can give you support and advice on any challenges you may be facing in your business.
Lisa of Sheffield Travel Ltd talks about how they helped her adapt her business during tough times below.